31 Life Hacks for the Working Mom

Over the next 31 days, I’ll be chatting about how I make running a creative business and being a mom to three little ones work in a relatively stress-free way.  It’s about the hacks for me – the strategic ways I clean my house, the efficient ways I shop, and how I spend time with my kids.  And I can’t wait to share them with you!

Banner Life Hacks_edited-1

Day 10: Grace, Rest, and Poker Chips
Day 11: Double the Suds
Day 12: Freedom for the Party Planners
Day 13: Getting into the Word

{ 13 comments… add one }
  • Kate October 1, 2014, 8:19 pm

I love it! I’m doing something for working moms too – more of a focus on re-inspiring all of us, but look forward to learning some new tricks!

• Rebecca October 2, 2014, 1:25 pm

OOOOhh! Fun! Happy to be writing alongside you!

• Laura October 2, 2014, 2:40 pm

So glad I found my way back to your blog! I went back to work a year ago and I am definitely in need of any insight you have! Also, fun story. A friend of mine walked into church with her newborn and new diaper bag. I immediately knew it was a Better Life Bag. She loves it!

• Rebecca October 3, 2014, 8:17 am

Laura!!! So nice to see you again in Internetland! How is your baby? Probably not a baby anymore, huh? Off to go see!

• Kendra, The Sugar Box Lady October 2, 2014, 9:49 pm

I’m so glad I clicked on your button. You’ve been so thoughtful with simple and accessible perspectives on this working mom life, and I can’t wait to hear more. I have negative time to read new blogs, especially every day, but I just wanted you to know that you are one of seven out of hundreds that I’m sticking with this month. That’s not pressure on you or dislike of anyone else; I just appreciate your thoughtful words and appreciate what you’re sharing. I’ll be back tomorrow. 🙂

• Rebecca October 3, 2014, 8:05 am

Wow. I’m totally honored and humbled by that. Thank you! Off to check out your series now, too!

• Tami October 4, 2014, 1:06 am

I’m looking forward to your life hacks. I’m a working mom in between jobs, so I’m looking for some side work as well as ways to be more intentional with my parenting.

• Rebecca October 4, 2014, 10:01 am

Welcome Tami 🙂 I hope you glean some good tips. Please share any you have, too!