Our grandparents live far away. Far FAR away when you’re a little person. Skype is great, but sometimes – you just want to give your BayBay and Bampa a hug. So you do.
Thanks to Pinterest for the inspiration, we laid our little bodies down on some craft paper last week and traced (rather quickly to keep up with the I’m-laying-down-on-a-piece-of-paper attention span) our bodies with our arms outstretched WIDE.
We broke out the super special markers and went to town.
Thanks to Paging SuperMom for the awesome idea! Grandparents were beyond delighted to get it, and while it’s too big for their fridge, I’m sure they found a super special place to display it.
Have you completed anything off your Pinterest Boards recently? It’s time to show them off in our Monthly Pinterest Challenge!
Want a look at what we’ve been making? Check it out:
Kara from Happy Go Lucky
Kristen (our guest Pinhead) from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
Ashlee from I’m Topsy Turvy
Rebecca from Better Life Bags
Chrissy from Boerman Ramblings
And to make things a little sweeter, the Pinterest Challenge is a competition. Our guest Pinhead will choose our winner from all of the amazing projects you link up. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
Each Pinhead will choose one project to showcase, as well.
- All posts linked up MUST be a Pinterest Inspired Project that you COMPLETED.
- Don’t show us your favorite pins.
- Don’t show us a tutorial without the link to the Pinterest pin that inspired it.
- And don’t show us your handmade shops. We love them. Just not in this party.
1. Enter the URL of your project post, NOT your homepage.
2. All projects should be Pinterest-inspired and include a link to the original source or pin.
3. You can enter up to three completed projects, as long as they haven’t been linked up before.
4. Include a link back to this blog post OR post the Pinterest Challenge button below, so others can join the fun!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.pinterestchallenge.com/" title="Pinterest Challenge" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/Amanda_Brandenberg/Doyoupinbutton.jpg" alt="Pinterest Challenge" style="border:none;" /></a></div>